I Just Received My Testing Kit
Thank you for purchasing your STD testing subscription with Shameless Care! We’re happy we can help keep you safe and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
I Am Ready to Test!
You have three boxes. Box 1 is to be collected and returned now, box 2 in four months and finally box 3 in eight months.
Open the box labeled “box 1” with the Molecular Labs branding on it. This will include the tests that you collect and return now.
The first thing you need to do is register your kit with the lab. This ensures that the lab knows your samples are coming and links them to your chart so you can get results quickly. Important: Register your kit each time you test (you will register 3 times total since you have 3 boxes). Only complete this form when you are actually shipping your specimens! Do this by clicking here and entering your information.
You can obtain your results by email attachment or through the patient portal. You make your choice on the form when you register your test kit with the laboratory before submission in the link above.
If you chose to get your results through the patient portal, please go to www.shamelesscare.com and log in. Then click on “patient portal” in the member’s area. You will need to create another user name and password for this portal. It can be the same user name and password you used for Shameless Care. The laboratory will upload your labs to the “labs” area once the laboratory processes your specimens.
Inside your kit you will find
- 1 oral swab
- 1 fluid filled collection tube labeled “oral”
- 1 blood spot card
- 1 blood collection lancet
- 1 urine collection cup
- 1 pipette
- 1 collection tube labeled “urine”
- Empty biohazard bags
- Prepaid return shipping bag
Complete all the tests according to the enclosed instructions, and then mail them to the lab using the prepaid shipping envelope.
Here are a few important notes:
- Mail samples within one-week of collection.
- All testing materials expire in nine months. We recommend that you follow our testing schedule.
- If you have questions, do not hesitate to call or text (prefer text) 1-800-674-5620.
- If you’d like to be reminded of when to return your tests, text the phrase “3xyear” (no spaces) to telephone number 573-229-8099.