I Just Received My Testing Kit
Thank you for purchasing your STD testing subscription with Shameless Care! We’re happy we can help keep you safe and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
I Am Ready To Test!
You have four boxes. Box 1 is to be collected and returned now. Box 2 will be collected and returned in 3 months. Box 3 will be collected and returned 6 months from today. Finally, box 4 will be collected and returned 9 months from today.
Open the box labeled “box 1” with the Molecular Labs branding on it. This will include the tests that you collect and return now.
The first thing you need to do before mailing your specimens is register your kit with the lab. Important: Register your kit each time you test (you will register 4 times total since you have 4 boxes). Only complete this form when you are actually shipping your specimens! Do this by clicking here and entering your information.
Inside your kit you will find
- 1 oral swab
- 1 fluid filled collection tube labeled “oral”
- 1 blood spot card
- 1 blood collection lancet
- 1 urine collection cup
- 1 pipette
- 1 collection tube labeled “urine”
- Empty biohazard bags
- Prepaid return shipping bag
Complete all the tests according to the enclosed instructions, and then mail them to the lab using the prepaid shipping envelope.
Here are a few important notes:
- Mail samples within one-week of collection.
- All testing materials expire in nine months. We recommend that you follow our testing schedule or some of your tests may expire.
- If you have questions, do not hesitate to call or text (prefer text) 1-800-674-5620.
- If you’d like to be reminded of when to return your tests, text the phrase “4timesyear” (no spaces) to telephone number 573-229-8099.